Sending Access Point PEPPOL
The Storecove Access Point as-a Service sends invoices for your clients via the PEPPOL network, to destinations configured by the clients of your clients or via email. Note that we can also receive invoices for your clients.
When you submit a sales invoice for one of your clients for delivery to their client, we take the following steps:
- if your client's client is on the PEPPOL network, we send the invoice via PEPPOL;
- if your client has implemented the Storecove Destination Configuration Widget and your client's client has configured a destination, the invoice is sent there;
- if none of these could be used, the invoice is sent to the email address provided.
Before submitting the invoice for delivery, you can perform a check whether Storecove can delivery the invoice through a channel other then email. In that case, you can choose not to submit the invoice for delivery and send it yourself via email.
Our service consists of a RESTful/JSON API together with a web interface where you configure the service.
Storecove supports the [OpenAPI Specification](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenAPI_Specification" target="_blank) which allows you to quickly generate a client library for your favorite development environment.
Detailed API documentation can be found on our [API documentation page](https://www.storecove.com/docs" target="_blank).
Would you like to test-drive our service? Follow these steps:
- Create a free account here.
- Contact Storecove to convert your account to Access Point as-a Service
- Create an API key here.
- (Optional) Configure a webhook callback here.
- POST an invoice to /invoice_submissions
## Questions? If you have any questions, you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org, call +31.202611791 or use the chat function on our website.
For technical questions, please email email@example.com.