Receiving Access Point PEPPOL
The Storecove Access Point as-a Service receives invoices via the PEPPOL network for your clients and delivers them to your platform. Note that we can also [send](https://www.storecove.com/blog/2018/02/21/access-point-as-a-service-sending/" target="_blank) invoices for your clients.
Our service consists of a RESTful/JSON API together with a web interface where you configure the service.
For each of your clients you create a LegalEntity in the Storecove platform. Next, you add one or more PeppolIdentifiers to this LegalEntity. When Storecove receives an invoice for one of the PeppolIdentifiers, we call the webhook that you configured to notify you. Next, you can retrieve and process the invoice.
Storecove supports the [OpenAPI Specification](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OpenAPI_Specification" target="_blank) which allows you to quickly generate a client library for your favorite development environment.
Detailed API documentation can be found on our [API documentation page](https://www.storecove.com/docs" target="_blank).
Would you like to test-drive our service? Follow these steps:
- Create a free account here
- Contact Storecove to convert your account to Access Point as-a Service
- Create an API key <a style="color: #0043fc"href="https://www.storecove.com/api_keys" target="_blank">here
- Configure a webhook callback here .
- POST a LegalEntity
- POST a PeppolIdentifier
- View your LegalEntity with PeppolIdentifiers here.
- Click the "Receive test invoice" button and receive a callback to the webhook you configured!
If you have any questions, you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org, call +31.202611791 or use the chat function on our website.
For technical questions, please email email@example.com.